Noiz is a cybersecurity company, offering a range of digital security services, designed to give you the tools you need to; protect your digital privacy, protect free speech, promote the use of free / libre open source software (FOSS), enable companies and individuals to use the private cryptocurrency called Monero, bypass censorship with owned alternative platforms, promote the use of decentralised systems.
Encrypted privacy smartphones
Privacy by design smarthphones is the flagship service we offer at the moment.
There are two options:
- You can either send in a phone for deGoogling (i.e. replacing the operating system with a customized, secure, privacy respecting operating system), or
- You can purchase one of our deGoogled smartphones, already available from our online store.
Each device comes with a series of carefully selected privacy respecting applications to make your life a bit easier. You can learn more about each app by visiting our Apps page.
Being a startup cybersecurity company, run by IT nerds and privacy advocates, obviously the privacy aspect of the cryptocurrency Monero, has piqued our interest and investment. We are offering the following services to customers looking for Monero support.
- Monero training,
- Monero wallet installation,
- Monero wallet recovery (Where customer has opted in to our seed vault service),
- Monero Point of Sale,
- Monero eCommerce integration,
- Exchange support,
- Monero node connection and administration.
If you have purchased a deGoogled phone from us, you may notice that you have Cake Wallet installed. Learn how to connect your wallet to our Monero node for fast synchronization.